Friday 6 May 2011

Awesomely Christel


The first day I stepped in CTI, besides bringing up new terms reminiscent of Latin to my ears like ‘blackboard’ and ‘oasis’, some lady scared me to death. Mrs Christel Ramloll, who later became my lecture for several units, fails miserably in pretending to be stern and austere. Yet, she really freaked me out on the first day; I thought university life would be hell. Well, I don’t deny it, when deadlines draw near and at times clashes; it is close to what I think hell looks like. 

The important point here is that we are blessed to have a role-model like Christel at CTI. Someone who goes out of way to help students, who is ever-ready to explain something you could not understand and the list goes on. To cut short, her dynamism does not only reflect in her teaching skills, but also in her personality. The several calls and messages we send her as the deadlines approaches should be really annoying, nevertheless, she manages to reply to every student like they were the first one consulting her.

As third year students, we could not find another way to thank her for the past three years. So we decided to dedicate the first article of the blog to her. We look forward as tomorrow leaders to reflect whatever you could have taught us, both academic and non-academic and again, thank you.




Bx

2 comments:

  1. AMEN!!! Christel really rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christel is one of the best =DD
    After 3 years she is one the the lecturers i will miss..

    ReplyDelete